9.1 We stand by our products and are so sure you will love your breast pump too! We also understand that breastfeeding and expressing can be a difficult and sometimes costly experience, and on the odd occasion even an effective breast pump such as ours, may not do the trick for some women.
As breastfeeding mothers ourselves, we know this and that every penny spent is important during this time ~ so we pride ourselves in providing options if our pump weren’t to work for you.
9.2 If you are having difficulty with your breast pump:
- Please immediately make contact with our amazing Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org~ within 30 days of purchase.
- Any troubleshooting, breast cushion sizing requirements and tips to assist you get the most out of your breast pump and expressing journey will, (and must be) happily addressed, 1:1 with our friendly and experienced staff. It may be the case that a small tweak in sizing, set-up or use that needs to be made to help get you underway!
- In the unlikely and unfortunate event that we are unable to solve the issue that may arise in each independent circumstance (everyone’s journeys are so different!) our team will happily discuss a return and refund of your purchase.
9.3 For a smooth return process:
- Ensure contact is made at the earliest opportunity if you feel something isn’t working right for you ~ contact must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product.
- If you have requested and received authorisation of return of the breast pump, ensure it is returned to us in the following condition:
- Accompanied with your proof of purchase.
- In excellent, un-damaged condition with all packaging and parts present.
- Let's talk hygiene! If you are returning the pump, the pump and parts must have been cleaned and sterilized after the last use, prior to returning, and reach us in excellent, clean, condition.
- The product must not have been purchased second-hand or from any unverified stockist.
- Used Suction Kits purchased separately to the breast pump are non-refundable, however store credit can be requested if the customer wishes to return items of this nature.
9.4 Where an item is not returned in an acceptable condition:
This return offer is out of the goodness of our hearts as mothers and small business owners ~ we pride ourselves in being the only breast pump company we know of to offer this ~ due to the variables that come with breastfeeding from individual to individual. We aim to donate, sell or hire any returned breast pumps to charitable trusts, mother’s in need who cannot afford to purchase new, and breast milk donors, so they need to be returned in excellent condition.
Where the goods we have kindly allowed you to return is arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, there is a price to cover our time and costs ~ i.e., returned without packaging; unclean; or parts damaged or missing.
The customer will be notified of the issues prior to action being taken and charges made. If the customer would prefer, the product can be returned to them at their cost.
- If un-clean; a $60NZD charge will be deducted from the refund amount for us to clean and sterilise the item.
- If packaging is missing or in damaged condition (outside of general wear); a $5NZD charge will be deducted from the refund amount for us to replace the packaging.
- If any part is damaged or missing, we will replace it and the retail price of that item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- A processing and handling fee will be deducted from your refund of $50NZD
9.3 Returning the item:
The return address is:
Milkbar New Zealand
199A Checkley Road,
9.4 Goods MUST be returned via courier.
9.5 We strongly recommend using a traceable method (i.e. tracked courier) when returning goods to Milkbar. We cannot be held responsible for return items lost in the post but will assist in any investigation into the loss of an item where possible.
9.6 Shipping costs associated with the return of product are considered the responsibility of the customer
9.7 We do not refund your freight costs and a processing and handling fee will be deducted from your refund of $50NZD. If your order qualified for free freight we will deduct the freight amount you would have paid from your refund amount.
9.7 Refunds will be processed within 3 working days of receiving the item, and will be credited back via Shopify Payments or LayBuy dependent on the payment gateway used by the customer.